Sunday, September 29, 2013

Thing 20

I found a good video about political parties. It's embedded below.

 
 
I think a quick video can be a wonderful jumping off point for a class discussion or to further explain a point in class.  Honestly, I had quite a bit of trouble embedding the video and locating the video I wanted through the upload function.  I highly suspect that it's "user error" rather than a site issue.  So, while I was incredibly frustrated I fight there was clear value to its use.
 
From other tools, I found Esfresh which allows you to collect music clips and see other peoples playlists.  That could be great for adding background to scrolling presentations.  I also found PopScreen which is a bookmarking site for videos.  That tool could be helpful in the preparation of lesson plans when you are wanting to save news clips, videos and the like to be used at a future date.

No comments:

Post a Comment